Automotive Sales Consultant
West Toronto Kia is seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
As a Sales Consultant with West Toronto Kia, you play a key role within the sales team. You will be responsible for managing all components of the sales process, achieving sales targets while ensuring all customer’s expectations are exceeded.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC License is a must
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- A passion for customer service is paramount
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- High level of proficiency with learning new computer systems.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Well spoken, articulate, professional and friendly
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule
- A willingness to learn!
What We Offer:
- A supportive management team
- Competitive and rewarding compensation plan and benefits.
- A great opportunity for career advancement within the organization
- On-going training, coaching and mentoring to ensure your success
- A fantastic working environment!
If you are goal-driven, ready for a challenge and want to join our professional sales team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
Location: Sales Department
West Toronto Kia (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is looking for Automotive Licensed Technicians to join our team. The Automotive Technician will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repairs accordingly.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Perform road tests as required
What We Look For
- Kia brand knowledge an asset.
- Strong aptitude for electrical/mechanical repairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven record of quality and workmanship
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a licensed technician position.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License (with a clean driving record).
- Able to work within hours of business.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation plan and benefits
- A great leadership team that encourages training and provides ongoing coaching
- High traffic dealership
- A great team and environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.
Location: Service Department